- Health Care Infection Society (HIS) REG No: 2531
- European Society of Cardiology REG No: 585420
- The Nutrition Society of England REG No: 52003
- Complementary Medical Association UK REG No: P201803130001
- (OUCH) Organisation for the Understanding of Cluster Headache
- The Microsystems Acupuncture Society
- PCRM Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Dr Soleymani has been the company director at Parkhill Health Care since 2016. He has been working in the medical field for over 18 years since 1998 using alternative medicine to treat his patients. He is qualified in:
- Management training April 2003
- Booths Pharmacy M.D.S. System FEB 2005
- Detoxication MAY 2007
- Acupuncturist British College of Acupuncture MARCH 2008
- He regularly runs courses both nationally and internationally, teaching other health professionals on non-surgical facial cosmetics for Agera RX Treatment & Skin Products MARCH 2012
- He regularly runs courses both nationally and internationally, teaching other health professionals on non-surgical facial cosmetics Skin & Facial treatment by use of Epigone Melano Corrective System EDEN AESTHETICS Derma Genesis Medical March 2013
- Skin Rejuvenation & Disease Facial Laser Treatment @ Cynosure MAY 2014
- Assessment of the Effectiveness of ESWT for Chronic Soft Tissue Injuries MAY 2014
- Electrocardiogram M&K Training June 2015
- Prescribing Supplement Medication June 2016
- Complete First Aid Qualified Instructor for Adult and Paediatric and Defibrillator July 2017
Dr Soleymani ran his own practice for several years and was a director of a private hospital for 2 years.
Saeid has a very high interest in his Migraine Clinic as well as his usual Cardio care and nutrition.
He is a pioneer and independent researcher trained by British College of Acupuncture in London in 2008 to treat Migraine using a Holistic approach with 88% Success in treating Migraine Headaches for Adults, Children and Menstrual migraines, menopause and HRT, food (and drink) and migraine, Migraine and contraception. Natural remedies to consider include plant remedies Feverfew and Butterbur and the chemicals Magnesium, Coenzyme Q10 and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2). Botox and migraine, Migraine in Pregnancy, Migraine: Advice to schools, Greater Occipital Nerve Block, Medication Overuse Headache, he has been training them. He is a pioneer and independent researcher on nutrition effects on cancer patients since 2009.
Saeid’s aim for Parkhill is for the clinic to provide the best medical and dental care for the patients. Outside of work, Dr Soleymani enjoys painting and drawing, calligraphy, reading, swimming but most of all spending time with his close family.