THERMOCHECK® BREAST THERMOGRAPHY COMING SOON!
Whilst mammography is focused on detecting an already entrenched breast problem that manifests as a lump (it gives no information as to the health of the breasts) but state of the art Thermography (ThermoCheck®) brings
- Much earlier detection of physiological changes in the breast tissue
- Is a useful indicator of the health of the breast tissue
Furthermore, with no radiation or compression there are no risks of this technology to the patient. ThermoCheck® was developed by Harley Street doctor, Dr Nyjon Eccles BSc MBBS MRCP PhD. It is is an advanced computer assisted breast imaging Thermography system incorporating standardised scanning. It has attracted much interest across Europe.
Correcting Compromised breast health
Dr Eccles has demonstrated that nutritional interventions can help correct abnormal Thermograms in 80-90% of cases in 6 months. He states “ My clinical work has shown that women at higher risk, who have abnormal Thermograms, need not have invasive therapy to significantly reduce their risk. With ThermoCheck® to monitor breast health and tested nutritionals to maintain low risk; we have a game-changing breast health program”.
“I have known Dr Eccles for some years and his work as a doctor and scientist is game-changing. I am so excited to be bringing Dr Eccles’ Breast Health program and ThermoCheck® to Parkhill Health Care.” Dr Saeid Soleymani.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BREAST SCREENING WITH THERMOGRAPHY?
- 100% safe, radiation-free, non-contact and painless.
- Very early detection of cancer risk (up to 10 years earlier than mammography).
- It is unique in its capacity to visually record physiological changes and metabolic processes.
- Cancers are associated with increased temperature and abnormal blood vessel patterns, both detected on Thermography Breast Scans (we call them thermograms). Furthermore, a single cold challenge can help to identify abnormal tissue response.
- 90% sensitivity. This means that where there is an increased risk, thermography will correctly identify this in 90% of cases (one third of mammograms give false readings).
- Thermography Breast Screening can be repeated as often as you like with no risk or radiation and are therefore is very suited for regular and frequent Breast Screening including post-surgery or during treatment or in cases where a patient might be unwilling to proceed with surgery
- It is useful for young women for whom mammography is inappropriate due to 1) greater density of breast tissue and 2) greater sensitivity of their breast tissue to adverse effects of ionising radiation.
HOW LONG WILL MY APPOINTMENT TAKE?
Your thermography appointment will take approximately 30 minutes with one of our female clinic staff. After your first scan, you will have a consultation with Dr Soleymani to explain the results. This will take 20 to 30 minutes.
AT WHAT AGE SHOULD I START TO HAVE THERMOGRAPHY?
Given the incidence of breast cancer nowadays in younger women, we recommend a thermography screen for women of all ages from 20 onwards.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A BREAST THERMOGRAPHY SCAN?
We recommend a regular annual (private) Breast Thermogram much like a regular dental check-up. Patients with abnormal scans or with breast cancer history will be recommended more regular checkups.
WATCH FOR FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS ON OUR NEW BREAST HEALTH PROGRAM ON OUR WEBSITE.
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Blood testing
- CT scan
- Spirometry testing
- Herbalist & Iridologist
Make an enquiry
Fill in our short form on the right, or call 01204 770 600 and speak to a member or our friendly staff.